Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13th

For those of you who know me well you know I'm just a little interested in fashion trends. Well, for the life of me (and i think I'm pretty good) i can not figure out the Chinese fashion trend. it has been bugging me since i stepped foot in this country. Its like hello kitty meets Jane Jetson. There is not one thing i can put my finger on and say, "oh that's so Chinese." this is actually good because it means i am not tempted to buy anything to be on the cutting edge of the market. The typical Chinese dress is actually only worn by "women who work in restaurants." Well there goes that idea. This really has absolutely nothing to do with our adoption...

Brooks :)

2 comments:

  1. Brooks, have you guys been able to contact Dave Thomas? Dave's in Guangzhou and Troy's got his phone #.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks/sounds like everything is going great:) I know you are ready to come home next week! I cannot wait to meet Noa. We love and miss you- jen

    ReplyDelete