Saturday, September 18, 2010

From Karee

Brooks asked me last week if I had put a picture of Noa and my daughter on here yet and I told her I hadn’t. I thought her blog should be all about Noa and the Duell’s journey. She asked again though and wanted me to introduce myself on here. I probably should have done that at the beginning instead of now that they’re almost home!

Brooks and Troy were matched with Noa the same day that my family was matched with Libby (soon to be Sophia). Noa and Libby are in the same foster home and the two girls have always shared the same nanny. Brooks and I “met” shortly after we were matched with our babies in June via a yahoo group for families with children from Starfish Foster Home.


Noa and Libby (Sophia)

It’s been wonderful to walk this last part of our adoption journey’s together, and we plan to keep our little Chinese Starfish sisters in touch with each other for many years to come.

It’s been a pleasure getting to keep their blog for them and I will offer to continue doing it until she feels up to taking over. I just love seeing all these precious pictures of Brooks, don’t you?

Blessings,
Karee


No comments:

Post a Comment